Benefiting from the Helium LongFi technology that maximizes range and battery life without Wi-Fi, cellular, or Bluetooth, the Heltec Indoor Hotspot is introduced to the community. as an efficient miner for a new cryptocurrency, Helium (HNT). the Heltec Hotspot is completely easy to set up in minutes using only your smart devices. with its efficient power management system, it allows you to build up your LoRa application at a lower cost. equipped with the high DBI antenna, the unit provides a long-range of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for your devices that ensure you more profitabilities contributes to The People’s Network of Helium community.
Heltec Indoor Hotspot (HT-M2808) main attributes:
- CPU: Quad-core Cortex-A53 64-bit 1.5GHz;
- RAM: 2G DDR4;
- ROM: 32G eMMC 5.1;
- LoRa baseband: SX1308 + SX1255/7 chipset.
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Bluetooth: BT V5.0 EDR and BLE
- Ethernet: 10/100M (Does not support PoE power supply, if must use PoE function, POE Splitter is must needed)
- Without footpads and SMA antenna socket: 120 * 115 * 35
- Include footpads and SMA antenna socket: 120 * 122.5 * 40
Interface and interactive
- 5.5mm diameter socket: 12V DC power source input;
- RJ45 socket: Ethernet connection;
- Anti-theft lock hole: Anti-theft lock interface;
- Power Button with Blue LED;
- SMA Socket: LoRa antenna with inner holes and threads;
- Type C Socket: Firmware flash during production and system recovery for user;
- 1mm diameter hole: System recovery trigger, need to cooperate with the reset button or power-on sequence.
Status indication LEDs
- Power Button with Blue LED
- Five minutes blinking after power-on, Bluetooth can be connected at this time;
- The Bluetooth connection is successful or the flickering stops after five minutes of booting.
- White — System Status
- Light up: System running.
- Blue — Wi-Fi connection status
- Orange — Blockchain synchronization instructions
- Blink: Syncing
- Steady ON: synchronization is over
- Green — LoRa receive
- Red — LoRa transmit
Other highlight function
- A keyhole is reserved, which can be used for anti-theft.
- Heltec Indoor Hotspot has a cooling fan inside, which can be used to take away the heat generated by the operation of the system to ensure long-time stable operation.